We came, we hunted, we pounced. NEKO is officially coming to Capitol Hill this summer! That's right people, it's time to squad up and get your cat on. We've planted our paws on the corner of Pine and Belmont in the heart of Capitol Hill.
Construction will be underway shortly as we create the ultimate kitty paradise for cats and cat lovers. Having visions of champagne and kittens yet? You should be. We will have local beer, wine, champagne and espresso for ya'll to sip on while you hang out with the best animal on the planet. Feeling like a little nibble? We've got you covered with Japanese-inspired sweets and snacks.
HOW DOES A CAT CAFE WORK?
Most of you have yet to experience the magic of a cat cafe, so here is a quick rundown on how it works:
- Walk-in or make a reservation in advance for a spot in the cat room.
- Grab a cheeky beverage at the bar.
- Head into the cat lounge and hangout with our 10 cats, all from a local shelter and all up for adoption.
- Pinch yourself, this is real.
- Want to chill in the main cafe instead? No prob, you can watch the action from the main cafe and enjoy the view of the cats through the glass walls.
- Can't imagine life without one of our kitties? Adopt them! We will hook you up with our shelter partner and they will guide you thru the adoption process.
CALLING SEATTLE CAT LOVERS & BARISTAS
Have you always dreamed of getting paid to hangout with cats? Dreams do come true. We are now accepting applications for baristas, bartenders and cat-room bouncers. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.